* Humin - Categorize your phone contacts in ways that you think. From where you met them, social networks, books, etc -- everything that typically goes in the note section of your contacts is suddenly much more accessible. They don't alphabetize, though personally I think they should, but I'm definitely interested in seeing what the future has in store for Humin.
* Vending MYChine - Know which vending machines are closest to you (currently in the DFW area) and vote on which products you want them to carry. When this young app expands in availability, I will have to rethink the top 5.THE LIST
5. Spritz - So maybe this is a bit of a cheat, because it's barely even available (though there are a lot of imitators). But it's an app that excites me, so I've placed it here for you all to be excited too. You should be excited because if you're a busy person and you like to read, you may not have time for a long read, but Spritz changes that with its one word at a time speed reading method that could lead to faster reading for everyone.
4. Doctor on Demand - You should be excited because you don't have to leave your house to visit the doctor. You don't have to worry about getting even more sick when you're waiting in a room full of sick people. You can get a doctor wherever internet is available.
3. Mixlr -You should be excited because you can easily create your own podcast straight from your own smartphone. If you have been thinking about starting your own podcast this is the way to do it.
2. Parqer - When an app adds a touch of class to my life, I immediately want to download it. There's something stylish about paying with your phone instead of cash, especially when it comes to valet. You should be excited because with Parqer you never have to fumble with your wallet to pay the valet again. Just use your smartphone.
1. Level Money - A simpler version of Mint. You should be excited because it makes budgeting clearer. There aren't a bunch of different categories to complicate things. There's money earned, money needed to spend on bills, and money left for whatever you want.All content provided on JNikLC is for informational purposes only. Jason Nik makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Jason Nik will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Jason Nik will not be liable for any personal, emotional, and/or physical injury, death, or loss of property which may occur as a result of engaging in anything discussed in this blog.