Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie

So excited that today is Tasty Tuesday, so I can introduce this healthy treat. Below is what I used to make it. Place the ingredients in the order listed and make your smoothie. On my Vitamix there is a smoothie setting, so I simply set it on that and flip the switch for it to be made. So what exactly is an avocado and lime doing in a Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie you ask? The avocado helps with weight-loss and to make the smoothie thicker. The lime is in there to brighten the flavor. You won't taste the lime, but you will notice a zing or kick to your strawberry vanilla flavor. The amount of strawberries depends on how big your blender is and how much of a smoothie you want -- just make sure you include more strawberries than any other ingredient. I put 2 scoops of the vanilla protein powder in there for flavor and protein.



Equipment
VitaMix

Ingredients
Soy Milk
Avocado
Strawberries
Lime
Vanilla Protein Powder
Ice


For life coaching, media, or other inquiries, please contact me here.