Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

JNikLC Hall of Warriors

Last week, I discovered a video of an incredible woman named Kacy Catanzaro competing in NBC's American Ninja Warrior. She's not only the first woman to ever attempt the obstacle course, but she did what very few men have ever done -- she conquered the obstacle course.

In my book The Warrior's Odyssey, I wrote about the Warrior of a world called Thera who set out to conquer many obstacles in order to reach his destiny. One of the reasons I wrote this book is because I've always been inspired by warriors. These are the men and women who are not only passionate about achieving their dreams, but put all their effort in conquering the obstacles to achieve those dreams. And somehow they find the courage to do all of this while helping others along the way.

So I have decided that starting on this #WarriorsOdysseyWednesday, I will begin inducting people into the official JNikLC Hall of Warriors. It won't be every Wednesday, but once in awhile when I feel like someone truly exemplifies a warrior -- I will induct them. And since this is a blog about reaching personal and professional success, the men and women I will be inducting into the Hall of Warriors will be people I believe inspire personal and/or professional success.

Please welcome Kacy Catanzaro -- my first inductee into the JNikLC Hall of Warriors!



Stay tuned for the weeks to come as I induct more warriors into the official JNikLC Hall of Warriors!

For life coaching, media, or other inquiries, please contact me here.



COPYRIGHT/DISCLAIMER
© Jason Nik and JNikLC, 2014. All material posted on this blog is owned by Jason Nik. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written consent from Jason Nik is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jason Nik and JNikLC with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

_______________________________
All content provided on JNikLC is for informational purposes only. Jason Nik makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Jason Nik will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Jason Nik will not be liable for any personal, emotional, and/or physical injury, death, or loss of property which may occur as a result of engaging in anything discussed in this blog.